Our Client, Amica Savings & Credit Ltd wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Executive Secretary.
This position will be based at the Head Office, Muranga Town
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the office holder shall provide high level administrative support to the office of the CEO
- Provide administrative support to the CEO
- Managing the diary of the CEO
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Coordinate distribution of incoming correspondence, both letters and email.
- Maintain corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend to visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Prepare for monthly and special board meetings as well as management meetings
- Custody of SACCO’s administration files and senior staff files
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
- CPS or an equivalent professional qualification
- At least 5 years progressive responsible experience in a secretarial or a Personal Assistants position preferably to a senior manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications specifically MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint;
- General administrative knowledge, ability to make independent decisions, excellent written & oral communication, reliable and confidential.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: [email protected]; by 25th July 2017.