Our Client, Amica Savings & Credit Ltd wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Operations Officer.
These positions will be based at the various Branches in Muranga County
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the Branch Manager the Officer will be responsible for supervising Branch operations in order to ensure that customers get the best in terms of service delivery in accordance to the SACCO’s policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Monitoring the intra-day cash limits for the tellers;
- Confirming instructions and cheque payments with customers.
- Monitoring ATMs,
- Joint custodian of the branch Vault together with Branch Manager;
- Ensure that all branch records and registers are properly maintained and updated
- Receive cheques deposited by the customers and ensure that they are correct and timely acted and ensure that all dishonored cheques have been reversed immediately.
- Maintains updated records of Branch and customers' funds and investments.
- Ensuring safe custody of cash and serialized stationery;
- Retrieving cash and cheque deposits from the ATM;
- Oversee the maintenance of all equipment in the branch.
- Monitoring activities in the banking hall through the CCTV;
- Authorizing teller vouchers in the Core banking System.
- Ensure that the general cleanliness of the branch is adhered to.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University degree in a business related area from a recognized institution
- CPA II
- Four(4) years’ experience in a similar position in a SACCO or other financial institution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management, customer relationship management and teamwork skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: [email protected]; by 25th July 2017.