Our clients a dynamic Automotive Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate Must have strong Credit Control Management experience.
- Reducing overall debtor days and minimizing the risk of bad debt.
- Review and approval of In-House Financed Deals and following up to ensure collection
- Preparation of AR Reports and highlighting exceptions
- Regular review and updating of Credit Control SOPs and Policies
- Authorize credit limits for customers as per DOA ensuring that the limits are defined in the ERP and followed by the business
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Must have over 10 years of PQE managing a busy credit control function.
- Must have very strong excel & accounting knowledge
- Must be organized and methodical
- Good negotiation skills the ability with the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly
- Good interpersonal & organization skills
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 600,000 – 650,000/= (Approx. 6,000 – 6,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th Aug 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2v0csVe
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***