Position: Beauty Salon Administrator
Reports to: The Operations Manager
The Role: To oversee cosmetology - related services and ensure that the salon is clean, organized and well-staffed.
S/he will be expected to give reports of revenue, budget needs, staffing changes, clientele satisfaction, inventory issues and salon upkeep.
- Keep a strong client base and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper budgeting, track finances and bookkeeping procedures, Keep proper financial records, make deposits, issue payroll, pay vendors and ensure invoices are paid.
- Responsible for hiring, firing and interviewing employees, ensure that employees dress according to set standards, conduct themselves professionally and follow internal rules
- In charge of training and orientation of staff members
- Ability to oversee personnel duties and productivity
- In charge of opening and closing the facility
- Must ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Will oversee compliance of health and safety standards
- keep inventory of product lines
- Ensure timely Licensing and operations of the facility
- Ensure the facility and equipment are well-maintained
- Any other duties as may be advised by the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree/diploma in beauty therapy or related background
- At least 2 years’ experience in the beauty/cosmetic industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Neat and well groomed
- Strong personality with leadership traits
Qualified persons to apply at [email protected] stating their current and expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.