Our client is a medium-sized Top Notch branding company.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, result oriented and self-motivated General Manager, to provide leadership and oversee the effective management as well as seamless coordination of the Enterprise operations.
Job Summary: In liaison with the Director, develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating the Director on internal and external issues that affect the organization.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets client’s expectations.
- To oversee day to day operations of the organization and ensure efficiency.
- Monitor day to day delivery of items/services while ensuring high quality items are delivered to the client.
- Manage office services by organizing the office operations and procedures.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization’s processes and activities.
- Maintain a high performance culture driven by highly motivated and competent staff who consistently deliver outstanding results
- Prepare a comprehensive budget; ensure sound accounting procedures are in place and adherence to budget.
- Oversee the development of marketing plans and ensure increase in sales for the enterprise.
- Approve expenditure within the authority delegated by the Director.
- Provide the Director with comprehensive, regular reports on revenue and expenditure of the Enterprise.
- Communicate with various stakeholders and keep them informed of the work of the Enterprise.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements that help achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Provide leadership to management and staff.
Qualification, skills and competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other relevant social science.
- CPA qualification.
- 7 years of progressive working experience, 3 of which should be in a senior management position.
- Background knowledge of operations in a branding or manufacturing company is a must.
- Exemplary leadership and management skills.
- Strategic thinker who is result oriented and has ability to foster teamwork.
- High levels of integrity, honesty and sound work ethics.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
How to apply
You can apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews