Function / Department: Project & Corridor Solution Department
Position Title: Pricing Manager – Break Bulk Solution
Reports To: Project Manager Kenya – with dotted line to the Transit Import manager for none project cargo
Direct Reports / Supervises: Pricing team in Mombasa
- Transport team
- Commercial team
- Company Entities
- Stake holders
- Shipping lines
- Follow ups on timely quotes/queries according to the set group KPIs, 24 hours for general quotes, on or before deadline of tenders or special inquiries
- Offering direction and instructions to the pricing team based in Mombasa.
- Ensure financial aspect and service aspects of contracts are clear to all parties.
- Monthly report on client evolution and advising the management of any significant changes.
- Keeping a close monitor on selected client’s performance and holding regular review/KPI meetings with the operation teams.
- Attend regular client meetings and corridor country visits on quarterly basis and as and when required by management.
- Monitoring any significant developments by competition and informing management of the same.
- Collecting and analyzing market information to determine company position and help develop and review business strategies.
- Preparing monthly reports to assist forecasting, measuring market share, market trends and demand.
- Monitor monthly/yearly volumes and workout with the rest of the commercial teams on a strategy to secure more volumes and meet the budget figures.
- Ensure that the monthly set budget volumes per country is achieved
- Develop three new clients across the board with an average volume of 200 FT per Month
- Organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- 5 years in the freight forwarding / logistics industry
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted