Our client, Brown’s Food Company is the umbrella brand for Brown’s Cheese, Delia’s Ice Cream and The Cracker Shack.
They make a range of high quality natural cheeses, fast moving commodities e.g. cheddar and mozzarella as well as butter and yoghurt.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for ensuring company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
The incumbent will also promote company’s products.
This position will be based in will be based in Nairobi but the incumbent will be required to travel to the head office which is based in Limuru once a week for meetings.
- Providing input with the annual sales & marketing plan and follow the plan monthly to achieve monthly sales targets
- Participating in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Networking and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Organizing and implement marketing events frequently
- Working with other companies on co-branding our products
- Creating awareness on products online and responding to online reviews (e.g. social media and forums)
- Preparing budgets and reports
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- At least 3 years’ proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador/Promoter role preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Good business acumen, merchandising, and packaging strategy
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject Brand Ambassador by COB 18th July, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.