Our client one of Kenya’s premier Building & Interior Product Companies with various Retail Shops is looking to fill the position of a Marketing Executive.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished marketing assistant who is dynamic, strategic, analytical, and creative with a strong focus on revenue.
He / she is expected to think of big ideas, consistently deliver big results and MUST have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing agency.
- Support the development of media strategy and make recommendations for optimal media buys to advertise company products.
- Manage budgets and coordinate media campaigns with the sales department.
- Be the day-to-day driver of the media plan including building relationships with and communicating with media partners.
- Train and coach media partners on the key selling points and unique value proposition of company products.
- Provide creative direction on ad campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
- Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, popular TV shows etc.)
- Communicate trends and current events to management.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing i.e. corporate & agency.
- Must have worked in an FMCG or Manufacturing company.
- Must be naturally driven, hustler with a strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills & knowledge of media management tools and marketing procedures would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 - 100,000/= (Approx. 800 - 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th July 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2sMD5Qb
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***