Our client, a Construction Company, playing a key role in road construction and low cost housing wishes to fill the following position:
Finance & Administration Manager
Reporting to the Group Managing Director the position is responsible for financial planning, financial strategy development and its impact on company objectives, preparation of financial reports, optimum utilization of the company resources,investment activities, compliance with regulatory requirements and implementing cash management strategies to meet the company business objectives and general administration.
- Formulating and monitoring the company financial strategy
- Chief advisor to the company on financial matters
- Deputizing the Group Managing Director
- Facilitating the development and maintenance of appropriate financial systems, policies, standards and procedures.
- Facilitating the preparation of budgets and financial plans of the company and overseeing strict adherence to the budgets and plans.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of financial transactions and compliance with international accounting standards and other relevant regulations.
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements to the management, board and regulatory agencies.
- Coordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls.
- Managing cash inflows and outflows to ensure optimum levels of liquidity and investments.
- Periodic reviewing of policies and procedures to ensure their relevance to the business strategy and changing organizational needs.
- Managing general operations of the organization
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or equivalent
- CPA(K) or equivalent
- 5 years’ relevant experience, 2 of which should be at Section Head level and above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to be considered for the positions are invited to direct their applications specifying the position applied for in the “subject line of the email” to:
So as to be received latest by Friday July 21, 2017 attaching a detailed CV stating age, education, professional qualifications, relevant work experience, current remuneration, names and addresses of three referees.