Our client based in Nanyuki is looking for a Deputy Manager to ensure smooth and efficient running and management of a variety of its facility and activities ranging from the restaurant to accommodation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for welcoming and handling of all visitors needs catered by the departments units, whilst propagating the mission and objectives of the company with informative knowledge of activities available.
- Create a menu achieving a 65-70% gross profit.
- Control of costs to include food purchasing costs and monitoring of stocks.
- Ensure high standard of hygiene amongst staff and premises.
- Create proper food rotation of stocks as well as best most economical use of all perishables.
- Assist the purchasing department to set up and manage appropriate purchasing systems.
- Manage the restaurant and staff therein to include contracts, staff off's and training.
- Be responsible for front of house training to include service for waiters and drinks/cocktail mixes.
- Work with the Enterprise coordinator to develop an annual marketing and promotion calendar.
- Be involved and make suggestions for the marketing of all enterprise promotions.
- Report on Repair and Maintenance required in all units.
- Provide Weekly Financial report to the Enterprise Consultant.
- Verification of the Monthly Financials for all units from accounts department.
- Report to Accounts End month closing stock value for all units.
- Provide Monthly Units inventory report.
- Oversee the development of future projects in the enterprise department.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Enterprise Consultant/and OPC management.
- Minimum Degree or Higher Diploma in Hotel management, Catering, Food & beverage production.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in a hotel, food production, or in customer care.
- Willing to relocate to Nanyuki.
- Excellent interpersonal with excellent customer service skills.
- Very articulate and presentable with an outgoing personality.
- Good numeracy, computer and computerized management system skills.
- Commercial awareness and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Good teamwork and problem solving skills.
- Strong administration, operational, planning and execution skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs 105, 568.84 - 150,000.00 (Approx. 1000-1500 USD)
Deadline: 12th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2tCYvhk
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***