Our client, a well-established Family Owned Retail business in Building and Construction is looking to recruit a Dispatch Supervisor.
The successful candidate MUST be required to handle services order, direct drivers, resolve service issues and resolve any new problem that may arise. He/she would be required to be outgoing, well-presentable and articulate.
The position will require the individual to work Monday to Saturday full day from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Gather and maintain route sheet documentation for pick-ups (scheduled, missed, extra pick-ups).
- Ensure route completion via the driver check-in process.
- Report driver performance issues or concerns to appropriate management for resolution.
- Assigns routes and service tickets to appropriate drivers throughout the day and for the next day.
- Ensures same-day service on missed pick-ups by coordinating Driver movement in the field.
- Records and documents information from Drivers and distributes to appropriate departments.
- Communicates with maintenance shop personnel regarding emergency “road services”.
- Provide backup supervisorial support for Route Supervisors.
- Verify accuracy of documents and make changes or corrections as necessary.
- Must have a minimum of diploma in Logistics & Supply.
- Must have demonstrated a minimum of 2 years experiences working as a Dispatch Supervisor in a high paced environment.
- Must be willing to work Monday to Saturday full day.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working with direct reports.
- Candidates with experiences working in the Retail environment will have an added advantage.
- Must naturally be outgoing and willing to work with people from different background.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 40,000 - 50,000/= (Approx. 400 - 500 USD)
Deadline: 8th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2tiQHTu
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***