Our client, a well-established U.K based Trading Company looking to expand in East Africa is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Engineer.
The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering with an excellent background in engineering and technical products.
He/she must be naturally energetic and extroverted.
Candidates exposed to working with multicultural firms will have an added advantage.
- Generate business leads for a variety of technical products & services.
- Arrange meetings and approach prospective customers- Institutions, Industries and Individuals.
- Liaise with the London Head Office regularly to channel the enquiries to strategic suppliers.
- Ensure that the business leads are followed with responses from the Head Office.
- Define sales strategies for the target market and customers.
- Ensure market share in region is increased and maintained.
- Visiting customer sites regularly to identify opportunities and promote technology based products and Engineering equipment.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- A demonstrable track record of success in technical sales.
- Focused technical person with an understanding of engineering & production Equipment.
- Prepared to travel extensively throughout Africa on a frequent basis, visiting remote sites and operations.
- A sharp strategic thinker with the ability to get the best out of internal and external resources.
- Confident and assertive communicator with highly developed influencing and networking skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Additional languages would be preferable.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 500,000 - 600,000/= (Approx. 5,000 - 6,000 USD) + generous commission structure + full benefit package
Job Type: 1-year Contract
Deadline: 10th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2sHfv2R
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***