We are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children.
Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons.
You will teach children with patience and creativity.
Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organisation skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- BSc degree in education or relevant licence/certificate
The School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their application (a CV & Cover letter and quote salary requirement) to [email protected] before 30th July 2017.
Only candidates who quote salary requirement will be considered for interview.