Do you have a knack for excellence?
Are you creative, innovative and passionate about what you do?
We are looking for you to be part of our growing team that will help us deliver amazing and unique experiences to our clients.
We are an experiential marketing and events planning company based in Nairobi.
We are looking for fill the following position:
The job holder is tasked with the responsibility for sourcing for business and is in charge of the smooth event execution to ensure client satisfaction.
S/he manages the event from concept to completion, vendor partnerships, client’s budgets and timelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing for business.
- Responsible for communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Developing proposals based on client brief.
- Responsible for event planning, design and production, while managing all project delivery elements within the timelines
- Setting and developing timelines, event task list and assignment of duties.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers and manage supplier relationships.
- Develop and manage event budgets, reconciliation and event income and expenses.
- Negotiate events discounts on behalf of company and identify cost savings.
- Conducting site visits before an event to ascertain requirements.
- Managing logistics, operations, schedules and productions coordination to ensure event is delivered efficiently.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- Lead all promotional activities relating to the event.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, health and safety obligations
- Proactively handle any arising issues and trouble shoots any emerging problems on the day of the event.
- Managed and supervise all staff working at the event.
- Responsible for quality control
- Responsible for the set up and set down and maintain event equipment.
- Conduct pre-and post event evaluations and report on the outcomes.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Network with industry professionals and keeps abreast with the current trends in the industry.
- A Diploma or Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an event related.
- Event and project management certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organization skills and a high level attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Results oriented with strong time management skills.
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cost consciousness.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
If you fit the bill, kindly send us your CV including 3 professional referees to [email protected].
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary and the notice period you would require if selected for the position by 24th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.