Job Vacancy: Handy Man
Family Media is looking for a handy man who is able to do painting, carpentry, construction and plumbing on full time basis among other things.
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture.
- Do plumbing works / repairs.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary.
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry and masonry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done.
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports.
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and are confident you can perform the stated duties, kindly email a cover letter and a copy of resume to [email protected] by COB 28th July 2017 with the job title “Handy Man” as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.