Jobs: Field Auditors
Flexi Personnel is looking for Field Auditors who will be responsible for counting stocks and obtaining accurate information on the purchases of all brands included in the covered product categories
- Visiting a specific number of different outlets (supermarkets, grocery stores, kiosks, etc.)
- Accurately and comprehensively filling out time and activity utilization forms for each outlet
- Accurately counting and recording stocks and inventory of assigned products according to procedures, for each brand, size and variant
- Accurately recording product purchases and prices of assigned products according to procedures, for each brand, size and variant by oral probing, purchase diary review or invoice review
- Delivering completed audit questionnaires to the field office within stipulated timeframes
- Submitting a weekly progress report to the supervisor summarizing weekly audit activities
- Carrying out quality reviews by cross checking questionnaires for negative sales, extraordinary stocks and comprehensive descriptions of new products
- Recruiting new outlets and building solid relationships with outlet owners/shop keepers
- Constantly updating your manager on activities in the market place
- Managing your travel itinerary within the provided transport budget.
APPLY IF you possess:
- Diploma in a business-related field;
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Strong persuasion and relationship building skills
- Ability to withstand pressure and work in the field environment;
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to work in Machakos, Nakuru, Nyeri or Mombasa.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] and [email protected] before close of business 20th July 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the daily salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.