Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: Kes 40,000 - 50,000
- Handling recruitment of staff.
- Development of job descriptions for new positions and advertisements.
- Conducting references checks.
- Managing staff in various shops /outlets.
- Conducting training to staff in various outlets.
- In charge of induction and orientation and placement at the various departments.
- Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
- Providing administrative support to HR Department.
- Monitoring attendance of staff in the outlets.
- Administration of employee exit and related human resource issues.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 4 years of experience in as similar position as a Human Resource officer.
- 2 Years of Work experience in retail S.M.E or fast consumer moving goods or managing various outlets will be an added advantage.
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Very organized and keen to details.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resources Officer) to [email protected] and CC [email protected] on or before 25th July 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.