Job Vacancy: Insurance Telesales Agent - Nairobi
Telesales Agent will contribute in generating sales for the company.
Responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business from this alternative channel
Responsibilities for the
- Engage customers with an aim of closing a first-time sale, cross selling and upselling products
- Process acquired business in an accurate and efficient manner
- Achieve set sales targets for self and the team
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product by explaining features, advantages and disadvantages of different products
- Answer questions about products or the company to new prospects with the aim of closing on a sale
- Report and provide feedback to management on sales and financial trends
- Keep records of calls and sales made as well as take note of useful information
- Update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts
- Provide feedback which could support the development of marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing
- At least 2 years Telesales Experience in Insurance Industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and packages
- Customer Service orientation
- Data entry skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to create rapport to pull sales and leads
- Verbal communication
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal relationships
- Ability to Multi-task
- At least one year and above hands-on sales in a Client services environment
If qualified, kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Telesales Sales Agent ’on the subject line by 11th July 2017.
DO NOT attach any certificates.