Our client is a leading Law Firm based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an Admin Assistant with experience working in a busy office environment.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Maintaining the advocate’s electronic diary
- Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing files
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Monitor deadlines and manage the calendar
- Maintaining and stocking Law Firm supplies
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Previous work experience in a Law Firm is a must
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology
- 3-5years experience working in a similar role
- Diploma holder
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Excellent computer, communication and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin Assistant – Law Firm) to [email protected] before Friday 7th July 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV