Position: Operations Assistant - Industrial Chemicals
Reports to: The Operations Manager
The Role: To supervise fumigation projects, inspecting and advising on pesticides uses and usage, stock control, report writing, managing contract technicians amongst other roles.
- Act as back-up to the Operations Manager in performing business operations duties.
- Provide support to Operations manager as and when required.
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Coordinate with Manger to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- The candidate must have certification of Public Health from a reputable institution
- At least 2 years experience in related position
- Age of 22-27yrs would be preferred
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Must be well groomed,
- Must have good command of written and spoken English and Swahili
- Must have a outgoing pleasant personality and willingness to grow with a young but vibrant company.
Qualified persons to apply stating expected salary to [email protected]
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.