Job Title: Operation Supervisor – Pest Control
A company in Pest Control Landscaping and Environmental Services wish to recruit a qualified person for the above position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supervise assigned pest control personnel
- Estimate time, materials and personnel needed for pest control at the site
- Design and carry out pest management plans
- Manages and directs the effective performance of the field and service staff to achieve assigned customer service goals.
- Trains field casual workers in the field and evaluate their performance to achieve customers’ need.
- Manage inventory of products, materials, and equipment
- Monitor technician routes and schedules
Qualifications & Skills
- K.C.S.E “C” Pass or above
- Diploma in Agriculture, Crop Protection or Environmental Science, from a reputable College
- A clean driving License and certificate of Good Conduct are a MUST.
- Two (2) Year experience in Agricultural operations, Environment Services, Pest Control or Crop Protection
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Effectively manage operation team
- Professional maturity and high ethical standards
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to [email protected] before end of day 20th July 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted