Job Vacancy: Registered Community Health Nurse
Job Reference: BL71317
5 Positions (Permanent)
Reporting to the Nursing Officer In-charge
Applications for registered community health Nurses are invited.
- Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
- Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families
- Supervising assigned team members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Nursing care of patients.
- Giving reports both written and oral.
- Keeping of nursing records.
- Assisting in clinical training of student nurses and other junior staff.
- Giving preventive and curative care to clients/ patients.
- Supervises allocated duties of ward attendants.
- Participates in Health education to patients and their relatives.
- Diploma in community health
- At least 3 years of experience as a nurse
- Registration certificate (valid practicing license)
- Good written and verbal communication
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews