Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to enroll as part of our Sales team individuals with impeccable desire to excel in a highly rewarding and attractive commission sales environment.
The positions are available in our head office-Nairobi:
- Prospect, recommend and procure corporate and individual insurance business that address customer needs as well as conform with the company guidelines
- Conduct presentations to customers and prospective customers to ensure a sound understanding of product benefits
- Timely submission of customer applications and payments
- Attend office meetings, trainings and activations as may be required
- Submit sales reports in accordance with the business timelines
- Have the maturity to deal with professional and business elite who make up our customer base
- Be an individual with high integrity, dynamic and passionate about selling
- Can build rapport with prospects and customers; outgoing and presentable
- Possess exceptional communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ready to work purely on Commission with no Retainer
- Must be 25 years and above
- Have experience in insurance sales with a track record of meeting set targets; a Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in insurance is a definite advantage
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to sell and grow
- Potential to earn as much as you want
- Extremely exciting incentives
- Ongoing training and professional development
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your detailed CV and application to be received by Close of Business on Wednesday, 14th July, 2017 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Kindly quote the position on the subject line of your email.