Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for driving the Sales growth in a number of accounts / clients portfolio, volumes in net sales, marketing intelligence and management of client Relationship.
- Map out and perform pre-sales engagement with clients
- Responsible for enhancing customer recruitment through smart sales tactical plans and minimizing attrition rates for the key Corporates / product lines of the business
- Draw sales tactical plans Annually, Quarterly, Monthly and weekly and execute them to acquire new business
- Prepare and make presentations where necessary through engagement of technical and executive team
- Prepare pre-qualifications/quotations to pitch for business-follow up to successful closure
- Carry out timely Industry, Market, consumer and Products reviews and recommend new tactical design for sales and product promotional campaigns.
- Implement best practice in Sales, Marketing for key products/services based on quantified / qualified corporate client needs and industry trends.
- Champion Team and Work closely with Pre-sales engineers in developing quotations/tenders and client visits
- Ensure excellent execution of marketing strategy deliverables to attain key dashboard metrics e.g. Customer portfolio growth, Net Revenue, Customer satisfaction index, Brand Equity etc
- Monitor competitor’s product introduction, promotional activities and tariffs on all product/service categories, and consolidate learning’s from the various Portfolio
- Building and maintaining very close client rapport and visibility
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
- Knowledge of public sector procurement procedures and global marketplace
- Demonstrable experience in Relationship Management, Negotiation and Corporate sales.
- Self driven, team player, willing to work extra ordinary time/hours
- O level with C & above
- Certificate / Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree Marketing Options or Business/IT related field
- Professional qualification e.g. CIMA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Corporate Account Manager / Sales Executive in ICT Industry
- Must Demonstrate experience in sales to institutions / corporate
- Must Provide Verifiable recommendations / references
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please address your application and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.