WE are now hiring a School Cateress
- Controlling stock and inventory of the kitchen store.
- Planning menus according to a fixed budget and following guidelines on nutrition and healthy eating.
- Monitoring and managing supplies within the budget.
- Ensure respect for the set procedure (Menu schedule, cleaning procedure, equipment use, order organization).
- Taking part in organizing special events, overseeing implementation team.
- Inducting the staff on new menu preparation, special diet and general kitchen management.
- Ensuring that kitchen team provides quality service as per established standards.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are maintained in the kitchen.
- Ensuring expected standards of personal hygiene and general cleanliness.
- Oversee optimal resource utilization, hygiene and general operation
- Diploma level
- 35 years and above
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing a school
- Rural experience will be an added advantage
- Females are encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above requirement then Send us your Curriculum Vitae only indicating your CURRENT SALARY to; Email: [email protected] by 1st August 2017.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For general information on the organization visit our website: http://we.org