Our Client, a new upmarket service Apartment company is looking for an F&B Manager for its restaurants in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the whole F&B operations including the central kitchen, bakery and Café.
He/She will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Cost Control F & B Operations.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Involved in attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures for F & B Operations and staff.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Collaborates with other departments, Suppliers & Service Vendors to perform and complete F & B related duties.
- Academic degree in Hotel management or any equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years revious experience in similar Job role
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software).
- Ability to transfer knowledge, share experiences to develop local staff.
- Experience working in a 4 or 5 star hotel or fine dining environment
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 60,000 (Approx. 600 USD)
Deadline: 14th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2tL439z
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***