Our client, Africa’s leading trade only promotional products provider is seeking to recruit a Showroom Coordinator to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidate MUST be very presentable, excellent personality and enjoys dealing with people from different walks of life.
- Showroom co-ordination, including creative displays of product
- Check and ensure showroom is coordinated and displays are correct.
- Check that displays and stocks are always up to date, neat and clean.
- Deal with internal and external customers efficiently and professionally.
- Prepare quotations; correspondence and attend to admin duties
- Receive client orders from the headquarters and arrange collection.
- Prepare and submit reports to management as prescribed.
- Ensure that the showroom and amenities are always clean, neat and tidy.
- Project professional image and integrity of company at all times
- Assist others as and when required
- Make sure the company culture is always upheld
- Comply with safety regulations
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Must be capable of working in a multicultural environment.
- Must have an outgoing personality.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross salary: Ksh. 60,000 (Approx. 600 USD)
Deadline: 11th August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2tM5z9Q
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***