Our client, an upmarket Hotel on the South Coast, is looking for a Hands on and Dynamic Hotel Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the resort and its staff.
He/She will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services including Front of House, Food & Beverage operations and Housekeeping.
He/She must genuinely be interested in guest satisfaction and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
International exposure is a MUST!
- Planning and organizing accomodation with equitable allocation of units, F&B and other hotels services
- Managing reservations and building on guest database
- Promoting and marketing the resort, both locally and internationally
- Managing budgets and financial plans
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations, upkeep and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Dealing with individual owners of individual units
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws and health&safety
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management
- At least 5 years working experience in a Managerial position in a resort
- In depth knowledge and experience in budgeting and business planning
- Very good knowledge with social media marketing
- Good knowledge of Opera and PoS systems
- Strong organization skills and show great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Deadline: 17th of July 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2shJIFN
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leding Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***