Our Client one of the largest steel making business in the East and Central Africa region is looking to recruit an accountant.
The ideal candidate must be Guajarati / Hindi speaking.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Responsible for all areas of financial and management reporting
- Create a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure the timely production of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Oversee the accounts receivables and payables
- Carry out month-end reconciliations of all bank accounts and supplier accounts for the MD
- Complete and file all statutory (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF) returns before the legal deadlines
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts and liaise closely with the external auditors
- A minimum of 3 years’ corporate experiences working as a general accountant.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent
- ACCA / CPA qualified
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of an ERP would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Kenyan tax legislation
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a creative problem solving ability
- Results oriented mind set
- Ability to communicate effectively
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 100,000 /= (Approx. 1,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 07th August 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2toQ4nU
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
**** For any inquiry, please visit our website: www.summitrecruitment-search.com ****