Our Client one of the largest steel making business in the East and Central Africa region is looking to recruit a senior accountant.
The ideal candidate must be Guajarati / Hindi speaking.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
- Verify accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Payroll preparation and statutory remittance
- Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Prepare and process employee expense reports
- Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
- Clients account reconciliations.
- Minimum Five years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent
- Must be a CPA (K) / ACCA.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, i.e. QuickBooks and spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system and policy updates
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Ability to communicate effectively
Monthly Net salary: Ksh. 150,000 - 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 07th August 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2uJwnqt
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
**** For any inquiry, please visit our website: www.summitrecruitment-search.com ****