Job Vacancy: Technical Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer, maintain and support the unified communication and IP infrastructure within the company.
- Be part of the team that undertakes the development, testing, and implementation of new technology, reviewing the completed projects effectively
- Provide technical expertise in design, development and integration of systems
- Troubleshoot LANs, servers and routers, switches and staff help desk issues.
- Set up, monitor and maintain networks and computer systems.
- Respond to technical inquiries, logging service and repair, creating manuals and guides, and training clients, staff, and associates.
- Efficient capacity planning by identifying resources and requirements for task/project implementation
- Configure and troubleshoot IoT devices, sensors as well as administering FMS support to clientele
- Maintain contact with tier three service providers in resolution of support issues e.g. ISPs
- Bachelors/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
- At least 3 years Sales. Having worked in a tracking system company is an added advantage
- Engineering, or any other computer-related field
- Certification in networking
- Prior experience with Unified Communications is an added advantage
- An impeccable command of the written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver timely and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work odd hours
- Good presentation skills
- Should be ambitious, innovative and a go-getter
This job is only available to registered candidates, and if qualified and want to register send your CV to [email protected] with the title ‘Technical Support’