Job Vacancy: IT Manager
The Organization: Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The organisation offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
The Position: Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, the overall purpose of this role is to provide adequate IT infrastructure, management and IT support across the organization.
- Manage a team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems across the organisation
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Assess new opportunities and prepare IT projects proposals.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Manage and oversee all phases of the projects from conception to completion and ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop work-breakdown structures, project documentation, project tracking and variance reports.
- Provide risk assessment management solutions and assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Review estimates and manage multiple vendors.
- Manage staff by training and coaching employees
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Must possess have undertaken CCNA & MCSE professional courses.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience with at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in IT systems and projects management
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT technical knowledge and experience.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of IT industry best practices and emerging trends
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience developing and managing IT budgets, training, developing, supervising and appraising employees
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply:
Send CV by email to: [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV
Closing date for receiving applications is 19 h July 2017.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.