Position: Sales Executive
The Organisation: Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The organisation offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
The Position: Reporting to the Line manager, the overall purpose of this role is Sales and Business development for the Electronic Security Systems range of products.
- Promoting and Selling the organisation’s product portfolio
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organisation’s product range in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Stocks management
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Diploma in a business related course.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Selling and Promoting Electronic security systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Electronic security systems and projects management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications i.e MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience in Security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Electronic security systems best practices and emerging trends
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to apply:
Send CV by email to: [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV
Closing date for receiving applications is 19h July 2017.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.