Job Vacancy: Site Coordinator
The Organization: Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2014.
The organisation delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and outdoor advertising.
The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
Riana Group offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
The Position: Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, the overall purpose of this role is to provide oversight, coordination and management support across multiple client organisation sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
- Oversight and coordination of activities and works schedules across multiple client sites
- Ensure the works are completed on time and as per the company’s standard.
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- The candidate should have the ability to design and make layouts using AutoCad.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role. .
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and experience in Site management is a mandatory requirement
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply:
Send CV by email to: [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV
Closing date for receiving applications is 19th July 2017.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.