Our client, an International integrated technology company in electrical engineering and electronics is seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer.
- Service existing customers and identify and document projects.
- CRM – Identifying, understanding, coordinating and responding to the needs and objectives of customers, demonstrating empathy, forming partnerships.
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships.
- Build new relationships outside our traditional markets
- Logistics – Utilizing the support bases and infrastructure provided by the organization to strengthen the customer.
- Provide innovative solutions for the customers
- Risk – Evaluating risk factors to determine feasibility of bids/business/sales
- Tendering – Coordinating internal processes for tender preparation and submission
- Strategy – Devising, implementing and reviewing Account strategies together with management
- Business Development – Pro-actively, exploring all avenues and opportunities to realize more business
- Reporting – Internal reporting as well as external reporting to the customer.
- Liaise with the customer and system integrators
- Budgets – Achieve set budgets as agreed by management
- End-User Focus – Maintain an end-user focus
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Completed Degree / National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (LC/HC)
- Have good negotiation skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Marketing and business development experience will be an advantage
- Experience within the African market will be advantageous
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] or before close of business 10th July, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.