Group Fitness Instructor
Are You The One?
Are You The One?
We are looking for superstar group fitness instructors who are people oriented, motivational, fun, and ready to help our clients achieve their desired fitness goals.
You will be joining other members of our team who are equally awesome people. If you believe this is you, send in your resume to the e-mail address below.
About Zen Cycle
Zen Cycle is a boutique fitness facility dedicated to indoor cycling and currently we are looking for qualified instructors to join our team.
Ideal candidates should have experience conducting group fitness classes like Zumba, Spin, and aerobics classes at a gym, fitness centre or a hotel. Candidates with experience in teaching high intensity interval class are encouraged to apply.
Position Summary: The Instructor is responsible for guiding participants through a safe and effective workout to help clients achieve their desired fitness goals.
- Teaches and supervise scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time according to established format and guidelines
- Provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down for participants
- Instructs clients on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
- Assists clients, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
- Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Choreograph safe routines
- Serve as a healthy, positive role model for clients and participants
Education / Training / Experience:
- Experience in conducting fitness classes
- Ability to motivate clients to achieve their fitness goals
- Excellent communication skills; fun, motivational personality
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage and motivate others
How to Apply
Zen Cycle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their application (a CV & Cover letter) to [email protected] by 15th July 2017.