Job Title: HR & Operations Manager
Main Purpose of Job: Provide high quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services, including recruitment and selection, employee relations and reward and systems.
Manage the implementation, development and maintenance of the global HRMIS database.
Position in Organisation
- Responsible to Director
- Manages the HR staff in the Operations Unit
- Provide high quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function that delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services
- Coaches and develops team members
- Manages the HR operations team
- Administers employee engagement and exit surveys
- Manages employee programs – referral bonus, employee of the month, etc.
- Manages employee benefits program
- Prepares documents such as forms, contracts, employee handbooks
- Ensures that efficient management of resources and operation risk control measures are in place to maintain business activities
- Significant experience of successfully managing the co-ordination and delivery of key HR services and employee relations
- A proven track record of success in process management
- Broad experience of project and change management, through the complete project life cycle, preferably in complex situations
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholder groups at all levels within an organisation
- Experience of introducing a HRMIS system into an organisation
- Experience of working as a business partner in a HR function
- Degree in Human Resource
- 5 + years in a fast paced organization handling HR
- Relevant HR qualification/ certification Desirable
Zen Cycle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their application (a CV & Cover letter and quote salary requirement) to [email protected] before 30th July 2017.
Only candidates who quote salary requirement will be considered for interview.